My Photography Philosophy
My main goal as your photographer is to capture who YOU are. I strive to capture raw emotion and intimate details, so when you look back at your photos you are transported back to the moment they were taken.
ALWAYS CAPTURING YOU AT YOUR BEST
"Working with Sabrina is an absolute dream! From even before the shoot, she makes you feel at ease with her guides on how to prepare and what to expect. She knows exactly how to make the experience fun and easy, always capturing you at your best and allowing for your joy and personality to shine through. Her professionalism and care are unmatched, which is seen in the final product. I could not recommend booking with her enough!" -Piper
Let's Get Real
- My hubby, Kyle, is my biggest supporter and hype man. He is the best thing to ever happen to me.
- Kyle and I have two fur babies (cats), Muffin and Smokey. They're adorable, and I'm obsessed with them.
- I'm the biggest Swiftie you will ever meet. I died and came back to life screaming the lyrics of "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version)" at the Detroit night two show (if you know, you know.)
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE nature. If I could live in a tent and spend all my days hiking, I would be the happiest gal in the world.
- Life goals: visit all 63 U.S. national parks and all 7 continents.
1 / 3
Caleb + Nicole
"10/10 would recommend and will most certainly have Sabrina take any future photos we need. She is a fun, energetic photographer with a nac for finding cool ways to make you relax and get the best moments captured stress-free. As someone who has a terrible time getting a photo to look natural she rocked it and made my wife (the smoke show) and me look wonderful and created great photos for us to treasure forever! You will not regret giving her your money... do it!"